The mission of the Managing Epilepsy Well Network (MEW) is to advance the science related to epilepsy self-management by facilitating and implementing research, conducting research in collaboration with network and community stakeholders, and broadly disseminating the findings of research.
Activities of the MEW Network members primarily consist of:
- Participate in the development of the MEW Network.
- Participate in setting MEW Network research priorities.
- Contribute to MEW Network research databases and research material repositories.
- Develop and test self-management models and tools appropriate for the full spectrum of epilepsy.
- Share information with other MEW Network members.
- Participate in the development and implementation of research studies.
- Involve community stakeholders in the implementation of research studies.
- Use participatory methods in the development, implementation, and dissemination of research and other MEW Network initiated activities.