Check out these webinars and podcasts to learn more about Managing Epilepsy Well research and epilepsy self-management.
Webinars | Podcasts
Hallway Conversations with Dr. Joseph Sirven
Dr. Joseph Sirven, Professor of Neurology at Mayo Clinic Arizona and Editor-in-Chief of Epilepsy.com has conducted interviews of MEW researchers about their self-management research.
You can listen to the recorded interviews on the Hallway Conversation page of Epilepsy.com:
Conversations with Dr. Sirven include:
- Sandra L. Helmers, M.D., M.P.H., Professor of Neurology and Pediatrics at Emory University about WebEase, a tool for the self-management of epilepsy and seizures (August 2014).
- Drs. Paul Ciechanowski and Naomi Chaytor from University of Washington about PEARLS community-based depression treatment program for adults with epilepsy and comorbid depression (March 2014).
- Martha Sajatovic, MD, Director, Neurological Outcomes Center, University Hospitals Case Medical Center about the Managing Epilepsy Well TIME Intervention (September 2013).
- Barbara Jobst, MD, Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth College of Medicine, about the HOBSCOTCH program (Augist 2013).
- Robert Fraser, PhD, about the PACES Trial for Epilepsy- Helping Rural Communities deal with Epilepsy (July 2013).
- Drs. Charles Begley and Corey Goldsmith about MINDSET: Management Information & Decision Support Epilepsy Tool (May 2013).
- Noreen M. Clark, PhD, Myron E. Wegman Distinguished University Professor, and Director, Center for Managing Chronic Disease, University of Michigan, and Mr. Russell Derry, Education Director of the Epilepsy Foundation of Michigan about FOCUS on Epilepsy: A Self-management Epilepsy Clinical Trial (May 2013).
- Nancy J. Thompson, Ph.D., M.P.H. from Emory University about the UPLIFT Depression and Epilepsy Self Management trial (March 2013).